Routes is a local project offering free, personal support for anyone needing some help on their journey into employment. Routes is jointly funded by European Social Fund and Big Lottery Fund.
At The Hangleton & Knoll Project, we offer a Routes Information and Advice service for adults of all ages. Taking part in Routes is all about building your confidence, getting up-to-date skills and making real progress towards better work opportunities.
Information and Advice at The Hangleton & Knoll Project
Work closely with out skilled and firendly adviser to explore new opportunities andoptions to kick-start your journey into employment
These can include:
- learning opportunities, such as literacy and IT skills
- access to volunteering, and training across the city
- helping you address barriers that are holding you back
- specialist advice on issues like debt
How does Routes work for you?
Your dedicated Routes adviser will be available to help you every step of the way:
- support is 1-2-1, tailored just for you and can last as long as you need
- we start with a conversation and end up with a personal plan, designed to develop your skills and increase your chance of finding the right job for you
- there are budgets and resources to help with achieving your training, learning and job goals - whether you need to improve your computer skills, write a CV or work on your confidence
- we can also provide financial support for the important day-to-day practical stuff, like travel and childcare
So why not get in touch today to arrange a chat over a cuppa and find out what Routes can do for you?
Ask at reception or call your Routes adviser on 01273 410858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Routes is a collaborative, multi-partner project led by Community Works, to help people on their journey into employment - providing intensive internship placements, local learning opportunities and emloyability focussed information and advice.
Evaluation report and an electronic version of the summary is now available for download